Thursday, October 2, 2008

Biggest Bust So Far- My WTF Team for RBs

Time for the WTFs at RB. I would like to take you back to our earlier picks and you will notice a few of these guys down the list aways. Most experts had them as first or second rounders.

Ryan "I Look Like Cary" Grant - He is just dying behind a studly OLine. Yes, they have played some tough Ds. Yes, some of the line has been dinged up. Who cares, you are sucking right now.

Willis "I Cried My Way Out of Buffalo" McGahee - He's been injured. Deja vu. Shame on you for picking him early.

Steven "I Have Been Playing Like Michael" Jackson - He is coming around. Most team owners that went with him early are probably sitting at 1-3. Thanks.

Notice all these guys were middle of the pack picks based on our theory.

"Anyone seen my bad assness?"

No comments: