Thursday, August 28, 2008

Top Fantasy Running Backs

We know Adrian "Check Out My Smooth Fade While I Run By You" Peterson is the sexy pick here. But we think Edgerrin "I Traded in My Gold Teeth for this Shitty Arizona Cardinals Helmet" James is going to have a big year. Numbers don't lie. He is the model of consistency year in and year out. We don't have much info yet on wonder in waiting Darren "I Went to Arkansas and all I got was a Really Nice Car" McFadden. That is our challenge, but we are working on it.

Here is our Top 20:
LaDainian Tomlinson
Adrian Peterson
Edgerrin James
Brian Westbrook
Clinton Portis
Joseph Addai
Marshawn Lynch
Steven Jackson
Maurice Jones-Drew
Jamal Lewis
Larry Johnson
Ryan Grant
Frank Gore
Rudi Johnson
Willis McGahee
Fred Taylor
Thomas Jones
Marion Barber III
Warrick Dunn
Ahman Green


"Running for Gold!"

No comments: