Saturday, August 30, 2008

Top Fantasy Quarterbacks

Everyone loves Tom "I Could Kill You with My Dimples" Brady. He broke all sorts of records last year. We, however, still like Peyton "I Never Beat the Gators" Manning. We expect Brady to come back down to Earth and the strong armed Colt to take the top spot. His brother? That's right, Eli "I am Still A Momma's Boy" Manning is ahead of everyone's popular #3 Tony "I Love Nick Lachey's Sloppy Seconds" Romo. The data don't lie people! (For the record: Not sold on Vince Young myself-but that's why they play the game)

Our Top 20:

Peyton Manning
Tom Brady
Carson Palmer
Brett Favre
Drew Brees
Matt Hasselbeck
Donovan McNabb
Ben Roethlisberger
Marc Bulger
Vince Young
Eli Manning
Jake Delhomme
Tony Romo
Derek Anderson
Jon Kitna
Jay Cutler
Jeff Garcia
Jason Campbell
Kurt Warner
Philip Rivers

"I will shuck anything - for a price."

No comments: