Thursday, September 18, 2008

Waiver Wire Pick Ups

QB

Brady "I Am So Pretty, I Can't Stand Myself" Quinn - It's time. The Cleveland O-Line is one of the best. They have studs at WR and TE (and a capable back in Lewis). Unless Derek "I Am Not As Pretty as Brady" Anderson gets it going this week, we may see the heir apparent.

RB

Michael "I am Going to Score This TD, Then Go Run Over Soembody" Pittman - Matt is really big on Denver RBs so he is stockpiling. If it isn't Andre Hall who we suggested last week, I suggest Michael Pittman who is a complete TD hog and looks like it for the foreseeable future.

WR

Isaac "I am So Damn Old, I Need a Walker to Get Downfield" Bruce - Mike Martz system. Solid OL. He will perform. Probably better than either Cincy receiver right now.



"Who's the next big fantasy star?"

No comments: