Saturday, September 27, 2008

Biggest Bust So Far- My WTF Team for WRs

OK. Looking back on our earlier predictions, I do in fact see some adjustments that need to be made, particularly our WR picks. So I will start with them:

Chad "My Mouth is Bigger Than My" Johnson - Enough said. Torn labrum. Big mouth. Uncontrollable ego. Still thought he'd be having a better year.

Braylon "Don't Drop Me Yet, I'm Gonna Blow Up" Edwards - I am still starting him because it is inevitable he will blow up. But WTF. All the prognosticators were saying he was in for a big year. Except this guy. Now or never Braylon. Take your place.

Randy "Build me Another Cassel" Moss - Well, we kind of know the reason here. Something tells me, his numbers would be better if Brady was hitting him down the sidelines in stride.

The rest of our WR picks are pretty much in line. Brandon "The Next Big Thing" Marshall is absent and that is a big miss on our part, but you can't be right all the time.

GQ or WR Poser?




No comments: